- Where The Food Comes From, “New Research Funded By A-Mark Foundation Demonstrates Impact Of Urban Farming In Helping Formerly Incarcerated Individuals Find Jobs And Tackling Food Injustice,” September 15, 2023
- Pepperdine School of Public Policy Newsroom: “Public Policy Student Capstone Research Evaluates Urban Farming Impact,” September 6, 2023
- AOL (reprint from Lassen County Times): “Affordable housing has positive or no impact on property values, review from A-Mark finds,” August 25, 2023
- Affordable Housing Finance: “What Research Reveals About the Impact of Affordable Housing on Property Values,” August 25, 2023
- KAKE Television (ABC affiliate): “3 Investigations and 2 words no president wants to hear,” August 11, 2023
- LA Times: “Stop worrying, NIMBYS — affordable housing shouldn’t squash your property values,” August 6, 2023
- CNN: “Two words no president wants to hear,” January 14, 2023
- Washington Post: “The sudden proliferation of special counsels,” January 13, 2023
- Voice of America: “History of Special Counsel Investigations” (undated)
- Zócalo Public Square: “What Do Unhoused People Want Most? Ask Them,” October 17, 2022
- New York Times: “They Legitimized the Myth of a Stolen Election — and Reaped the Rewards,” October 3, 2022
- Forward: “The Jewish stake in Jan. 6 is bigger than you think,” June 26, 2022
- Is obesity a threat to national security?
- What do you know about the drugs-to-guns pipeline that runs between the US and Mexico?
- What do you know about the NRA?
- What happens to crime when you legalize prostitution?
- Does affordable housing impact housing prices?
- How much do you know about the federal deficit?
- How much influence do Supreme Court law clerks wield?
- How much do you know about homelessness in California?
- Can you ace the Electoral College quiz?
- How are the brains of conservatives and liberals different?
- A short quiz on Sen. McConnell’s long game
- 2020 election integrity quiz
- The A-Mark Foundation tracked which elected officials challenged the 2020 election in the lead-up to the Jan. 6 attack (7/14/2022)
- How much do you really know about voter fraud and the 2020 election? Now there’s a test for that. (6/27/2022)
2. A-Mark Foundation
- New Research Funded by A-Mark Foundation Demonstrates Impact of Urban Farming in Helping Formerly Incarcerated Individuals Find Jobs and Tackling Food Injustice (9/11/2023)
- NPR/Floodlight reporting team wins first A-Mark Prize for Reporting on Misinformation and Disinformation (6/28/2023)
- A-Mark Foundation Launches Fellowship for Reporting on Misinformation and Disinformation with the Los Angeles Press Club (2/10/2023)
- A-Mark Foundation Survey Highlights Preferred Solutions for Homelessness (10/25/2022)
- New Report from the A-Mark Foundation Examines Sen. Mitch McConnell’s Impact on the Federal Judiciary (8/3/2022)
- Former California Assembly Member Mike Gatto Joins The A-Mark Foundation Board of Directors (1/18/2022)
- Coronavirus and Climate Change Among Top Searches on AboutTrump.org (10/22/2020)
- Nonpartisan Website Delivers Crucial Information to Voters (10/9/2020)
- World’s Largest Searchable Database of Curated Donald Trump Quotes Launches Online at AboutTrump.org (2/22/2017)
4. Afghanistan War
- The Afghanistan War Led to 2,456 US Military Deaths and Cost an Estimated $2.3 Trillion, Per A-Mark Foundation Report (11/3/2021)
5. Electoral College
- How Much Do Americans Know About the Electoral College? A New Quiz Puts People to the Test (9/16/2022)
- Affordable Housing Has Positive or No Impact on Property Values, Review From A-Mark Finds (8/25/2023)
- New Report on Costs of Tiny Home Villages for Homelessness in Los Angeles (3/3/2022)
7. Obamacare (Affordable Care Act)
8. Official Anti-Jewish Acts
- First Global Searchable Database Contains More Than 2,500 Official Jewish Discrimination Acts Over 2,000 Years (9/22/2021)
- 2,763 Official Anti-Jewish Acts Spanning 2,500 Years Identified by Researchers (1/26/2021)
9. Special Investigations of US Presidents
- A-Mark Foundation announces internet’s most complete list of modern-day special counsel investigations, now available for research and reposting (1/17/2023)
- Mueller Investigation Costs and Time Compared to Special Counsel Investigations under Former U.S. Presidents in New Report (4/4/2018)
10. Supreme Court Law Clerks
- A-Mark Foundation Report Examines the Influence of Supreme Court Law Clerks on Rulings That Impact the Nation (2/8/2023)
11. Vaccine Mandates
- New Report Available: The History of US Vaccine Mandates (1/13/2022)
- The History of Vaccine Mandates in the US Military, States, and Public Schools Dates Back Over 200 Years, per the A-Mark Foundation (10/14/2021)
- How Is Urban Farming Sowing Seeds of Change in LA? (9/12/2023)
- Why can’t the U.S. and Mexico stop the flow of drugs and guns across the border? (9/7/2023)
- How did Mitch McConnell reshape the judiciary? (9/1/2023)
- Details About NRA Funding Unveiled (8/24/2023)
- Can affordable housing and high property values coexist? (8/15/2023)
- Answers to Important Questions About the 2020 Election (8/2/2023)
- Recipients of First A-Mark Prize for Reporting on Misinformation and Disinformation (6/30/2023)
- Do you know these six interesting facts about the federal deficit? (3/7/2023)
- CNN, Washington Post Cite A-Mark Foundation’s Special Counsel Investigation Research (1/17/2023)
- Thanksgiving conversation cards (11/22/2022)
- Homelessness Survey Results (10/25/2022)
- How much do you know about the Electoral College? (9/16/2022)
- How different are liberals and conservatives? (9/6/2022)
- New Report & Quiz: Mitch McConnell’s Long Game (8/3/2022)