Our goals are to:
– Help a few people and organizations that serve a charitable, educational or humanitarian purpose,
– Produce and support research, and the understanding of diverse topics by presenting them in a nonpartisan way.
The following is some of our nonpartisan research:
- 9/11 and related events: A searchable database in timeline format, of over 7,350 sourced quotes, covering events seemingly related to 9/11 such as oil, George W. Bush, Saddam Hussein, al Qaeda, our subsequent invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq, torture, and much more.
- Barack Obama: Information and facts covering his birth, school, early years, and presidency, 1,292 pieces of legislation, 69 signing statements, 267 executive orders, 12 vetoes, 1,842 pardons and commutations, 1,180 proclamations, 635 memoranda, and 3,427 speeches and remarks – from 1/20/2009 through 1/19/2017.
- Benghazi: U.S. Government reports on Benghazi – A cover up by the left, the right’s red herring… or?
- George W. Bush: Information and facts covering his birth, school, early years, and presidency, 1,831 pieces of legislation, 168 signing statements, 289 executive orders, 12 vetoes, 193 pardons and commutations, 939 proclamations, 1,093 memoranda, and 4,184 speeches and remarks – 8 years from 1/20/2001 through 1/19/2009.
- The brains of Conservatives and Liberals are different: 20 peer-reviewed neuroscience studies show that liberals and conservatives process the same data differently.
- Donald Trump: A searchable database containing sourced quotes from and related to Donald Trump
- The three Richard A. Clarke National Scholarly Monograph Competitions: 2011, 2012 and 2013, covering lesson learned from 9/11; effective, altenative means of preventing violent extremism; and are drone attacks moral or legal?
- Ralph Nader and the Florida butterfly ballots’ probable impact on the 2000 US Presidential Election: A modest paper based primarily on math.
- Voterinfo.org: A vision, that needs funding, that a national organization should be set up to produce comprehensive nonpartisan voter information covering all things that can be voted on in local, state and national elections.
- Who funds the NRA? A look at who funds The National Rifle Association (NRA).
- OceanInfo.org: Links to third-party sites covering global and regional scientific information on our oceans.
- The U.S./Cuban Embargo: A searchable database, in timeline format, containing over 600 sourced quotes about Cuba and the U.S. embargo of Cuba from government officials, journalists, authors and others.
We look forward to your comments and criticisms.Respectfully,
Steven C. Markoff