1. Our goals:
– Help a few people and organizations that serve a charitable, educational or humanitarian purpose,
– Produce and support research on diverse topics, normally with national public policy implications.
2. See our research:
3. Books we are helping support
- ACLU- This three-volume, 2,100-page work is the only compilation extant of the 765 cases decided by the U.S. Supreme Court where the ACLU was involved during the 20th century.
- OAJA- This book’s goal is to find and list, with brief summaries in English, all the Official Anti-Jewish Acts in the world through the year 2000.
- Second Amendment- Along with a methodology, the author also gives his conclusions about what the Second Amendment probably meant and didn’t mean, when it became law on Dec. 15, 1791.
We look forward to your comments and criticisms of our work.
Steven (Steve) C. Markoff